Risk Manager Enterprise
Versatile multi-site health and safety management and for medium and large New Zealand organisations.
Day-to-day health and safety and training requirements are managed at branches or individual sites.
Central reporting allows senior management to monitor remote sites and the organisation as a whole.
Main features :
- Site management of staff
- Training and management at site or centrally
- Extensive human resources including secure access for HR and reporting options
- Central accident & incident registers accessible from branches
- Shared hazard register and controls saves duplication and out of date methods
- Central library for policies and procedures. Connect to Intranet and Internet sites.
- Equipment issues & checks
- Certificates, renewals & licences
- Notifiable diseases
- Hazardous substances register
- Notifications & reporting
- Incident costs, graphs & statistics
- Extensive branch reporting
- Contrator and contracts management
- Central management reporting across all brances and sites
- Central event calendar with email remindes and escalating notifications
- Can be customised to your requirements
- Interface with most payrolls
- Plus much more...
- All windows servers / workstations
- Thin clients - Citrix / Terminal Server
- Easy to manage.
- Easy to support.
- As your network changes there is no need to change your health and safety system. You may use more than one connection option at the same time.
Contact us for a free trial OR try the Gold version first.
- Centralised management reporting while still allowing branch management for HSE & ACC requirements
- Central management can overview compliance is being met at remote branches
- Flexible connection methods reduce implementation and network change costs - no need to change software or systems when IT networks change
- Reduced compliance costs by sharing hazards and procedures across branches
- Saves time. Central reporting and records for accidents and incidents, hazards, injury time and most other HSE and ACC requirements
- Comprehensive HSE system keeps everything together, library documents, policies and procedures and performance data for all branches in a central database
- Monthly or annual subscription includes all updates, support and training.
- Easy to use - easy to learn.